CHANDRA GRAHA SHAANTI PUJA
Chandra is a lunar deity. Chandra (moon) is also known as Soma and identified with the Vedic Lunar deity Soma. He is also called Nishadhipati (Nisha=night; Adhipati=Lord) and Kshuparaka (one who illuminates the night). He as Soma presides over Somavaara or Monday. He is of Sattva Guna and represents the Mind, the Queen or Mother. A person with a strong Chandra in his natal chart is imaginative, creative, adaptable and emotionally balanced. On the other hand if Chandra is weak then the person lacks in emotional strength, suffers from irrational fears and is insecure and moody.
· For concentration, mental peace, pleasing personality, control of emotions and to get rid of mental depression, wavering mind.
· Relief from ailments of the lungs, chest and breathing and ailments of the eyes.
· It gives relief from depression, anxiety, laziness and phobias.
· Helpful in improving relations with the mother.
· It helps in toning down the ill effects of Kemadrum yoga if it is present in the natal horoscope.
Who should perform Chandra Graha Shaanti Puja?
A person who has a debilitated (Neecha) Chandra, is undergoing a period of Chandra Maha dasa or sub-dasa, or if the planet Chandra is in association with any malefic planets by conjunction, aspect or is placed in the 3rd, 6th, 8th or the 12th house of the natal horoscope, or if Chandra has the lordship of a malefic house and posited in a benefic house and vice versa.
Description: Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapan (Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Pradhan Sthapan), Swastivachan, Sankalp, Ganesh Pujan, Shiv Pujan and Abhishek, Chandra Yantra Puja, Chandra Mantra Jaap (11 Thousand), Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Number of Vedic Pundit/s: 3.
Duration: 1 Day.
Prasadam: A Chandra Yantra will be given to the Yajman along with this you will get a video recording covering the most important parts of the Puja and Prasad from the Puja.