Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This Website provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information services related to our products and services. Certain Services available on this Website are for the use of registered customers only.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
Registration is only a one-time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother’s maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the website after adding the item to the shopping cart.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by Puja Sanskar Pvt Ltd
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Pujasanskar shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
Pujasanskar may not own some of the products listed on the Website. In such cases, Pujasanskar only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member and delivers the same to the Member.
In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website and might not be available at that point of time.
Prices of our products and services depend on various factors like Quality & Quantity & purity of metals, designing & manufacturing costs etc.
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification.
At the point of delivery, the recipient, to collect the physical product, the recipient has to provide any approved photo identification card Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering only. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is processed.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Member. Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to Pujasanskar. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Conditions for Return
Customer has full Right to Return & Refund in case the item delivered product is not as per the description or a damaged product. We Do Not entertain Return or Exchange in any other case.
Pujasanskar deals in only fresh and un-used products. We do not Buy-Or-Sell Used Products.
Any item returned showing signs of used of products, altered, resized (by anyone/entity other than Pujasanskar) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
Custom orders with engraving, speciallly customized cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
All requests for return of product have to be placed within seven (7) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after seven (7) days from delivery will be processed.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
1. You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
3. Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
4. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
5. You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind.
6. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
7.You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
8. You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
9. All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are Pujasanskar Pvt Ltd copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Pujasanskar. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Pujasanskar‘s express written permission.