Pradosha Vrat is dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva and Parvathi. This Puja or Pradosha worship is conducted in the evening twilight or Sandhya kala on the Trayodashi of both lunar fortnights.
• One has to bath an hour before sunset and then start with the worship of Lord Shiva and his divine family viz: Parvathi, Ganesh, Karthikeya and Nandi.
• One has to fast on this day and should remain awake through the night till the fast is over.
This Puja Procedure involves the following:
· Sthapana (Ganesh, Shodash Matrika, Kalash and Navgrah)
· Shiva Abhishek with Bilvashtak Mantra, followed by 108 mantras of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and Trayodashi Vrat Katha.
USPs of Performing Puja through Puja Sanskar:
We provide quality pandits who can perform this Puja as per the proper procedures.
One Time Initial online booking amount to be paid
Not a Single Rupee is to be paid or spent after booking the Puja with us.
Advance Bookings on first come first serve basis
Puja Booking can be done months in advance before the actual Puja date.
Reach Out To the Best In Puja/Worship
Now you can book your Pradosh Vrat Puja with us as you are directly communicating with the company, Puja Sanskar.
Consumable Samagri will be left back after Puja
The entire consumable samagri will be left at your place except the photo frames, havan kund, chowki and utensils once the Pradosh Vrat Puja is completed.
1)-NO OF PUNDITS; 1
2) - DURATION OF PUJA; 3 hrs.’
3) – COURSE OF ACTION
a)- To check directions & Clean the area with gangajal
b) - Preparation & Decoration
c) - Vidhi & Puja Proceedings
d) - Aarti & Bhojan
4) - ADDITIONAL DETAILS;
a) - Dhotis will be provided
b) - Envelope (Dakshina)
c) - Clients Testimonial
d) - Next day/ same day wrap up
e) - Samagiri to be given to the client / bring back the same.