RAHU GRAHA SHAANTI PUJA
Rahu is lord of the Ascending / North lunar node. Rahu is the head of the demonic snake that swallows the sun or the moon causing eclipses, according to Hindu scriptures. He is a Tamasic Asura who does his best to plunge any area of one's life he controls into chaos. The Rahu Kaal is considered to be inauspicious.
Rahu and Ketu is a shadow planet and has the powers of Shani and Mangal respectively. Rahu is capable of causing sudden and unpleasant changes if it is badly placed in the natal horoscope. The proper worship of Rahu blesses all those who suffer from a sudden illness, loss of money, and delays in marriage.
· For Professional and personal success.
· Relief from physical and mental hardships.
· Provides relief from unexpected and unpleasant changes.
· Helps in quick and accurate diagnosis of long term health ailments.
· Helps in improving relations within the family, friends and government authorities.
· Helps in overcoming habits like gambling, imbibing in alcohol and other narcotics.
· Provides protection against hidden enemies.
Who should perform Rahu Graha Shaanti Puja?
A person who has a debilitated (Neecha) Rahu, is undergoing a period of Rahu Maha dasa or sub-dasa, or if the planet Rahu is in association especially with Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter by conjunction, aspect or is placed in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th , 8th, 9th or the 12th house of the natal horoscope.
Description: Kalash Sthapan, Panchang Sthapan (Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Pradhan Sthapan), Swastivachan, Sankalp, Rudra Pujan and Abhishek, Rahu Yantra Puja, Rahu Mantra Jaap (18 Thousand), Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Number of Vedic Pundit/s: 3.
Duration: 1 Day.
Prasadam: A Rahu Yantra will be given to the Yajman along with this you will get a video recording covering the most important parts of the Puja and Prasad from the Puja.