SHANI GRAHA SHAANTI PUJA
Shani or Saturn is one of the nine primary celestial beings in Vedic astrology. Shani is embodied in the planet Saturn. Shani is the son of Surya and Chaya. His Tattva or element is air, and his direction is west. He is Tamasic in nature and represents learning the hard way and the karaka for Career and Longevity.
The origin of word Shani (शनि) comes from the following: Shanaye Kramati Saha: (शनये क्रमति सः) i.e. the one who moves slowly. He presides over 'Shanivaar' or Saturday. It can make a person a king or a beggar according to the native's karmas.
· For Professional and personal success.
· For protection from materialistic losses and extreme poverty.
· Relief in health ailments like joint problems, fractures, nerves, etc., give protection against loss of limbs.
· It is beneficial in labor-related issues in industries and other business establishments and also minimizes insubordination.
· For protection from other malefic effects associated with Shani viz; melancholia, sorrow, gloom, and aimless wandering in life etc.
Who should perform Shani Graha Shaanti Puja?
A person who has a debilitated (Neecha) Shani, is undergoing a period of Shani Maha dasa or sub-dasa, or if the planet Shani is in association with any malefic planets by conjunction, aspect or is placed in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th 9th, or the 12th house of the natal horoscope, or if Shani has the lordship of a malefic house and posited in a benefic house and vice versa.
Description: Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapan (Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Pradhan Sthapan), Swastivachan, Sankalp, Rudra Pujan and Abhishek, Shani Yantra Puja, Shani Mantra Jaap (23 Thousand), Aarti, Pushpanjali.
Number of Vedic Pundit/s: 3.
Duration: 1 Day.
Prasadam: A Shani Yantra will be given to the Yajman along with this you will get a video recording covering the most important parts of the Puja and Prasad from the Puja.